Motorcycle Helmets Guide - Privacy Policy

Nothing here has anything to do with motorcycle helmets. If you want to be entertained, don't read this.

Privacy

I value privacy. In the use of this blog I am fully devoted to protecting your privacy. The below statement describes how I use data and personal information for this site.

Email Updates and RSS Feeds [NOT YET IMPLEMENTED]

I may request contact information (name, email address, etc) when a reader wants to subscribe to Email Updates or my RSS Feed. Your personal information will NEVER be sold or given to any third party. I will never spam you. Period. I hate spam like everyone else

Stats and Log Files

I use a log file called Statcounter, which stores various sorts of NON PERSONALLY-IDENTIFIABLE data on my visitors (IP address, browser used, internet provider, referring and exit sites, length of stay, etc). Again, none of this data can be used to personally identify my visitors.

Cookies

I don’t use cookies with this blog. 

Links

If you follow a link to another site from this blog, I have no control over the practices of these other sites, privacy or otherwise, and I take no responsibility for their actions. I strongly recommend my readers be aware of this fact, and carefully review the privacy policies of those other sites. I can only speak for my own.

Contact Information

If you have any further concerns, comments, or questions please contact me at motorcycle <> helmets <> guy <> gmail <> com.

Privacy policy updated October 2008 for Motorcycle Helmets Guide (motorcycle-helmets-guide.blogspot.com).

1 comment:

john11 said...

racing helmets

The AGV K3 series is a comfortable headset, lined with a removable and washable liner from the dry substance Lex - a substance that holds moisture transport capacity, which in turn keeps your head dry region. The AGV K3 also has an excellent ventilation system - a perfect tool to keep you cool when you cruise along the roads. The ventilation system consists of an air intake system, which includes two air vents on the front of the helmet and a mouth in front of waiting, and two rear extractors available on the back of the helmet .